Thursday, 6 December 2012

Laine Blogger Award



                                           SO, first EVER award.......weird.....honoured :)
i think i need to "pay it forward" (great film) soooooo HERE WE GO!! i have a Crabbies Ginger beer in hand, half ready for a night out and listening to a cracking playlist on Spotify. so, without further or do!! 


I MUST THANK: Jessie for the nomination
(Rules: 1) tag the blogger who awarded you
            2)Answer the 5 questions below
            3) Award 5 more bloggers the Laine Blogger Award )

QUESTIONS

What Is Your Current Beauty Obsession?? 
Soap And Glory, Hand Food

Which is one Beauty Item You Wish You Owned??
Jemma Kidd Light As Air Liquid Foundation 

What is Your Favourite Post to Read/Write about??
A great review is always great to read, i find Anna from Vivianna Does Make- Up's review's spot on!! Where as i find i would rather write about more life-style babble 

What Inspired You To Become a Blogger?
I initially set up this blog as i liked "Blogger"s layout and i wanted another outlet other than Tumblr to put my work up and write alongside it.... so Tumblr inspired me to blog. 

Which Nail Polish Are You Wearing Now?
I have used "models own" utopia as a base then painted the curves of my cuticles black with a Rimmel Black

5 Tagged Bloggers

4 comments:

  1. Argh, you got me at 'pay it forward'. AMAZING film! Have you read the book?

    Thank you so much for nominating me for this, it's an honour :) hopefully I'll remember to do this when I have some time at the weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have not read the book no, but will add it to my "cart" on amazon so i think about it.... ahaha

      yay!! looking forward to it!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your award! Here's to many more.
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!!! will go check it out now :)

      Delete