Friday, 14 September 2012

Something New

(year old photo- but hey)

So this is new, but saw this on charlottes web's blog today and thought, why not!
so, here it goes:

If I were a gemstone, i'd be Jade
If I were a scent, i'd be Roses
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be (unpractical) cream converse's
If I were the weather, I'd be a crisp sunny morning
If I were a facial expression, I'd be confusion 

If I were a car, I'd be a cheap 70's sports car
If I were a time of day, I'd be 9am
If I were a month, I'd be September
If I were a place, I'd be a cozy living room
If I were a liquid, I'd be a bubble bath
If I were a taste, I'd be mint

If I were a sea animal, I'd be a turtle
If I were a food, I'd be gluten free/dairy free banana bread 
If I were a colour, I'd be grass green 
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a Keyboard 
If I were a flower, I'd be a white rose
If I were a song, I'd be "Postcards from Italy" Beirut 

If I were a planet, I'd be Earth 
If I were an object, I'd be a hot water bottle
If I were a fruit, I'd be a strawberry 
If I were a sound, I'd be a crackling fire
If I were a day of the week, I'd be Tuesday 



3 comments: